1.WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website qnoknaq.com, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, geo-location and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, geo-location and date/time stamps.
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, paypal email address), user email address, and phone number. This is called Order Information.
2.HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through our store, qnoknaq.com(including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to communicate with you, Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud. – When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
3.SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal information (Device Information & Order Information) to any third party – including your name, address, email address, geo-location or credit card information. Your information is securely stored on google’s web server behind a firewall.
However, we share your information with the following parties as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Our payment gateway providers(Paypal/Stripe/2Checkout) to process your payments. Also to our warehouse facilitators, order packers, and delivery services.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing platforms, advertising partners(Facebook, Google, Tiktok) and website hosts, who provide the infrastructure and help to run the business.
- Affiliates who help us to promote our product catalog or reach out to potential new customers through their marketing channels(websites/social media)
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use qnoknaq.com. Click here to see how Google uses your personal information.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4.EMAIL COMMUNICATION & SMS COMMUNICATION
At qnoknaq.com we use email and sms communication for following purposes
Transactional communications: When you placed an order through our website we may send you an email or sms text messages regarding your order confirmation and also we may send information about your order at different stages of fulfilment process. At the time you successfully placed an order we imply that you consent to send us transactional email and sms as an essential part of the order fulfilment process
Marketing communications: If you have given us the consent, we also use email as an marketing tool to tell you about the new products and promotions we have on qnoknaq.com
Thorough your account at qnoknaq.com you can control the marketing communications you receive from us. Also following options are available to you.
- Emails: Click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any marketing email you received, and this will take you to the Contact Preferences section of your account so you can unsubscribe from our marketing email communication.
- SMS: Send a reply sms by typing “stop” to the number that you received the sms and this will unsubscribe you from that method of communication.
- Contact Us: You can contact us though ([email protected]), we will update your preference once you contact us through [email protected] and make sure that you don’t receive further marketing messages from us.
We use online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
You may see qnoknaq.com banners and ads when you are on other websites and apps, such as Social Media. We manage this through a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges. We also use a range of advertising technologies.
The banners and ads you see are based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of qnoknaq.com (for example, your search history, previous purchases and the content you read on qnoknaq.com) or on banners, links or ads you have previously clicked on.
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you continue to be an qnoknaq.com customer and for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements across the globe.
If you no longer wish to be a customer you can contact our team and request that we close your account. However, we have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after you have asked us to delete it. We will only keep what we absolutely need to, and only to make sure we can meet our legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.([email protected])
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us ([email protected]). As a starting point, we have 30 days in which to respond to you.
qnoknaq.com is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us through [email protected]
But you can control these cookies through your web browser settings. Go through following guide to find out how you can manage cookies on your devices.
What are cookies?
When you first visit a website your web browser store small amounts of info to help you to serve better web surfing experience. Those small amount of info called as Cookies
How do we use them?
- essential operations, like site navigation
- allowing you to add items to your shopping bag or to your Saved Items
- analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
- assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
- targeting suitable advertising messages
What types of cookies do we use?
- Cookies for website functionality – these allow you to navigate the site and use website features, such as “Add to Cart” and “Checkout”.
- Cookies for website analytics – these cookies allow us to analyse how you use qnoknaq.com , to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Cookies to remember your preference– when you’re browsing or shopping on the website, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your geo-location,currency), so we can make your shopping experience more personalized just for you.
- Cookies for Re-targeting or advertising – these are used more personalized and relevant ads to you. They help us to do our marketing activities efficiently and effectively and same time limit the number of ads shown to you.
How to manage cookies
Just click the help section of your browser, search for cookies and follow the instruction to mange your cookies. But keep in mind, if you decide to modify or block all cookies, our website will not work as intended and you may experience unexpected issues.